- Revise the core syllabus and learn exam techniques
- 94% of past students surveyed felt our course helped them achieve a better exam grade
Intensive, effective revision
- Small groups give students the confidence to discuss problem areas more freely and learn different approaches from peers and tutors
- Students are able to focus on historically “difficult” areas using a library of recent exam papers
- Learn the best exam techniques for specific courses and papers
- Syllabus content is reviewed, with particular focus on tough areas
- Exam & study skills are developed by expert tutors using past papers
- Students are given top tips on revision and exam techniques
Experienced tutors – Tutors are familiar with exam boards and marking schemes, ensuring that students learn how to optimise their answers to earn the best grades possible.
Regular evaluation – After every revision course, our tutors are evaluated by our students and our Academic Director. This allows us to assess the performance of each tutor and keep improving our team.
Qualified & committed tutors – We make sure our teachers are not just academically qualified, but are also committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
Spring 2018 Timetable for IB DP
26th & 27th March Maths SL
28th & 29th March Maths HL or Maths Studies
30th & 31st March Economics HL
1st & 2nd April Economics SL
3rd & 4th April Biology SL OR Physics SL
5th & 6th April Biology HL OR Physics HL
7th & 8th April Chemistry SL OR Chemistry HL
Classes 09:00 – 17:00 (1 hr for lunch)
Location: Central Geneva
Cost: 550 CHF/2 Day Course
Early Bird Discount: Book by 5th February and receive 10% discount
Multiple Course Discount: Book 2 or more courses and receive 50 CHF discount on each course booked.
To Book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org