- Revise the core syllabus and learn exam techniques
- 94% of past students surveyed felt our course helped them achieve a better exam grade
Intensive, effective revision
- Small groups give students the confidence to discuss problem areas more freely and learn different approaches from peers and tutors
- Students are able to focus on historically “difficult” areas using a library of recent exam papers
- Learn the best exam techniques for specific courses and papers
- Syllabus content is reviewed, with particular focus on tough areas
- Exam & study skills are developed by expert tutors using past papers
- Students are given top tips on revision and exam techniques
Experienced tutors – Tutors are familiar with exam boards and marking schemes, ensuring that students learn how to optimise their answers to earn the best grades possible.
Regular evaluation – After every revision course, our tutors are evaluated by our students and our Academic Director. This allows us to assess the performance of each tutor and keep improving our team.
Qualified & committed tutors – We make sure our teachers are not just academically qualified, but are also committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
We believe that every student should have the chance to be the best they can be, whatever their financial situation.
If you feel that our courses would help a student achieve their academic ambitions, but they do not have the means to pay the fees, they may qualify for a scholarship. Parents, teachers and students can apply. Please register interest by mailing us at email@example.com.